Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

12. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 27, 2012, 18:49 Ozmodan

Mr. Tact wrote on Feb 27, 2012, 15:37:
I'd call the plot for "No Country for Old Men" basic, not idiotic. I'll leave it that, I suspect others will take umbrage with your characterization. The Oscars have never meant much to me one way or the other. Although I have watched almost all the Best Film winners (post 1950), mostly just so I can say I did.
I will explain myself. The assassin in "No country for old men: kills approximately 22 people and at at the end no one is looking for him. That is why I call the plot absurd. I just found the entire movie ridiculous, all these people dying and you have one sheriff involved for law enforcement? The entire plot is preposterous! How can you have a best picture award for a movie with majorly broken plot?

As for "The Artist" I posted on facebook the question who liked it, current count is about 3 to 1 for those that did not like the movie with over 100 responses.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo