Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

6. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 27, 2012, 12:32 nin

Ecthelion wrote on Feb 27, 2012, 12:21:
nin wrote on Feb 27, 2012, 11:06:
Star Wars: Clone Wars - Darth Maul Returns Trailer. Thanks nin.

I want to make it clear that was a link of disgust, and not of approval!!!!!

It can't be any worse than the terrible plot of Force Unleashed, which almost descended into fanfic territory. I never bothered with the second after that.

Also, I can never remember, are we supposed to hate Ewan McGregor, Sam Jackson, Liam Neeson, and Natalie Portman for having the gall to appear in the Star Wars prequels? Or are they given a pass for also being in movies that aren't cool to hate?

I guess (in my mind) I filed Force Unleashed as non-canon, though that's more wishful thinking on my part as opposed to any source. And yeah, the idea that Vader had this hidden apprentice seemed laughable.

Emperor: Where ya been, Vader?
Vader Ohhhhh...<sssiih-hauh, siiih-hauh> just running errands.

As far as the other actors, I lay all blame squarely as Lucas' feet. This is also the point where I direct everyone to watch the fine documentary "The People vs George Lucas" as it perfectly sums up my hatred of the man.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo