Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

9. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 26, 2012, 02:47 xXBatmanXx

Sepharo wrote on Feb 25, 2012, 17:54:
Playing Serious Sam BFE for the first time today... Damn is that a fun game.

I also love be rewarded for my constant jumping on things and checking nooks and crannies. Right around the beginning of the game I was hopping on a dumpster, to a ledge, to a window thinking "This is dumb, I really need to stop doing this in every game." But then low and behold "Parkour secret!" and some extra armor.

I do that as well....ever since the days of Metroid and Super Mario. There always seemed to be this nagging that something was there that I am missing, etc.

It takes me a long time to finish a game, but when I finish, I feel like I got damn near everything out of it that I wanted. One of the many reasons I really enjoy GTA games. I really enjoy exporing each alley and business, etc.

Never understood the cooridor rush through the game "it only took me 4 hours" crap. I have video game ADD - but not THAT bad.

Buy from GreenManGaming? Use this, we both get $2.00 - http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=purutuwi

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo