Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

21. Re: Notch on Psychonauts 2 Feb 17, 2012, 12:24 Cutter

DeadlyAccurate wrote on Feb 17, 2012, 12:03:
I think Notch's problem is that he's an unintended celebrity, and he doesn't know what that means. He wasn't chasing fame, but it landed in his lap nonetheless, and he has no idea how to handle it. It would behoove him to spend an hour or two talking with a PR person on how he should handle himself publicly.

There's a reason when big celebrities do something boneheaded, that a "representative speaking on behalf of" them makes their public apology/statement/whatever. It's way too easy to mess that kind of thing up.

Exactly. Not to mention half of what he says either makes him look like a tool or an arrogant dick, and I still say the guy is a liar about a great many things. It's like Molyneux. He finally started getting into actionable territory with his BS he was constantly spewing which is why EA assigned him handlers and rightfully so. If you're in a position where the public are going to hear what you're saying on a larger scale than either shut-up or learn how to conduct yourself. I really don't like this guy and I'm far from alone on this.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo