Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

5. Re: Morning Consolidation Feb 16, 2012, 13:17 Tumbler

360 Update? Does it remove this awful interface?!!! NOPE.

FUCK. What a miserable POS this new dashboard is. It's like they hired some kid straight out of college with a BA in advertising. (if that even exists) It's such an offensive system to look at. Sharply contrasting images that don't relate to stuff right beside it, different sized windows smashed together with the important info pushed into smaller spaces that are a pain to read.

Then you have that top bar and pushs tons of useless junk between the useful panels. They've somehow managed to bring all the frustration of watching live TV with commercials into this fucking interface. Doing anything and everything forces you to see a barrage of info that, to add insult to injury, isn't easily processed so it just ends up looking like noise.

I've given sony a lot of shit for their interface but my god, WTF was microsoft doing when they tested this internally? Why would you make the boxes different sizes like this. It's so uncomfortable to jump between them trying to find what you need. (with your eyes, lets not even talk about moving the "cursor" around)

99gamers.com-Game trading site, PC digital trading!
Kickstarter "Game Developer"!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo