Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

41. Re: Mass Effect 3 Demo Early Access Feb 15, 2012, 04:55 Bhruic

Gotta say, once you get past the early "tutorial" level, I like some of the changes they've made. An expanded skill system, closer to ME1 than 2, and with the added benefit of having some branching to it, rather than simply putting in a point (looks like that's mainly just for Shepherd, the NPCs have a smaller skill pook closer to ME2).

It also seems like you get XP in-mission now, instead of only at the end. Not sure if you get any based on kills, or if it's just for objective completion.

The plots seems a little iffy tho'. I mean, the Reapers land on Earth in "Act 1". The idea that you're going to go off, form an alliance of the other races and make it back to Earth before it's completely destroyed is pretty silly. Hell, Earth is likely to be almost completely gone before you can even make it to the Citadel. Sure, some survivors in a cave might still be around, but any population center will be gone. It's not like there'd be anything left to "save" - unless they make the Reapers a lot less dangerous than they've previously implied they were.

This comment was edited on Feb 15, 2012, 05:07.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo