Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

38. Re: Skyrim Hi-Rez Pack & Creation Kit Feb 7, 2012, 17:18 dardin

Dr. D. Schreber wrote on Feb 7, 2012, 17:01:
Maybe it's just me, but mouse input seems to be outright bugged on menus. Even in the latest version I would constantly have to position the cursor just so to get it to actually select a dialog/menu choice. It would select the wrong thing so many times (but not until I actually clicked to select it) that I threw my hands up and switched to my 360 pad just to avoid the problem.

Can't say the experience is very hurt by it, either. Unlike you, however, the jumbo TV my PC is hooked in to is right in front of my bed, so I'd say my experience might be slightly better (or perhaps just lazier) than yours.

Really, everyone can keep up with their attitudes about how much of a sin it is for a PC gamer to use a controller even when appropriate as much as they want. I'd rather figure out what works better for each game individually adjust my position between chair or bed accordingly.

I have to agree the problems with the mouse on menus is quite annoying at times. I had really hoped to see a fix in the most recent patch. Though it's not enough of a problem for me to sacrifice the precision of a keyboard/mouse for the rest of the game. My hands also cannot take the fatigue and soreness a controller causes, especially for a game like Skyrim which I plan to get 100+ hours from.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo