Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

79. Re: etc. Jan 29, 2012, 22:30 RailWizard

Draugr wrote on Jan 29, 2012, 21:24:
RailWizard wrote on Jan 29, 2012, 19:18:
Beamer wrote on Jan 29, 2012, 18:11:
RailWizard wrote on Jan 28, 2012, 22:41:
Ithen they should have NO PROBLEM with "straight only" groups, right? I won't even get into how they stir in all the anti-religion bullshit just to get their way. I will just say, they are all mental midgets with no clue what they really want, they just know they want more, and more, and more. This will not end well...

Oh my god, I did not just read this comment.

Hey, what about White People Appreciation Month!?

Have you ever noticed how dumb that argument is?

No, but I have noticed how dumb your argument is. I would also like to thank you for bringing race into this, as it has many parallel issues with this situation and I was debating bringing it up just for comparisons sake.

I have a somewhat unique perspective on this, as my race(which does happen to be a shade of white) was interned during the last world war, and yet we receive no compensation for it, nor has any been asked for. Yet we(sovereign nations) must bend over backwards for others who had the same happen to them, and it still doesn't seem to be enough because apparently it's a debt that can never be repaid. Of course if we speak out about it, we are labeled as racists/bigots or w/e other cop out labels what have you.

In short, you've been drinking the kool-aid of political correctness for far too long, and you don't want to go down this road with me...

You won't go down the road with anyone, you just pretend like people are too stupid to actually spell your opinions out to, because its easier to write it off as opposed to see your argument get ripped to shreds.

Every response you make is basically 'well your too dumb to get it so i won't explain, BUT I'M RIGHT.' There are few replies you've made that don't take this tack, and it speaks more to the weakness of your argument, and your inability to defend it, than other peoples.

First and foremost example being, only white people can be racist. When black/asian/arab or whoever else does it, it's 'ok' because they are somehow entitled to such racist opinions, purportedly because they are a minority, when in reality, on a global scale, nothing could be further from the truth. If you don't see this, well, I am likely wasting keystrokes on you.

Hahaha, who, at any point, said that non-white people can't be racist? No one made that claim -- You insist they are, but no one did. People of different races are also racist, and they can even be racist towards their own race, Just as white people could!
Stop putting words into peoples' mouths, once again you bring out the straw man because you can't actually support your arguments.

Hey, what about White People Appreciation Month!?
Ok then, explain this genius. That fact is, that you are too dumb to realize what's going on, either that or you do realize but you don't care/are intentionally being obtuse to further a devious agenda. You stink of leftist ideals. Let me guess, you'll be voting 'Obama' again, right? Cause reality makes no difference to you, only your ideals matter.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo