Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

28. Re: More Diablo III Cuts Jan 28, 2012, 00:10 Doombringer

RollinThundr wrote on Jan 27, 2012, 22:39:
You folks do realize Vivendi already owned Blizzard and still hold a majority stake in ActivisionBlizzard prior to their merger with ACTV, right? I'd chalk this more up to Blizzard project management being permanent riders of the failboat than Activision.

Don't be naive. Blizzard's merger with Activision created... wow, ActivisionBlizzard. And it is at that time we started seeing some "interesting" changes in regards to how they were handling WoW, then SC2, and now apparently D3 (thank you, RMAH).

You could say Davidson & Associates had a "stake" in Blizzard... and then Vivendi... but I don't remember either of those entities grossly affecting how Blizzard made games. Nowadays, they're slipping in monetizations that would have had their devs rolling their eyes back in the 90's.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo