Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

11. Re: Ca Reimbursements to ESA Grow Jan 27, 2012, 13:04 Dev

Prez wrote on Jan 27, 2012, 12:12:
I don't know, maybe I'm looking at it wrong, but this seems like it would be more than a little embarrassing for the state of California. It's a pretty big political smackdown when the nation's high court tells them that their law itself was against the law.
Its not a rare thing in California. Because the state has a ballot initiative process, when the population votes on an initiative and passes it into law, often the opposing side will sue to stop it. And sometimes it gets stopped. In this case it was directly passed by the california state representatives, so its a bit more embarrassing, but not enough to stop the SAME rep from doing this SAME law, TWICE. After the first california court award and smackdown, he did it AGAIN. This is the 2nd time in a row this guy's sponsored video game law got smacked down and money awarded.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo