Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

6. Re: Ships Ahoy - Star Prospector Jan 26, 2012, 00:09 BiggTedd

Hey folks, thanks for the kind words on Star Prospector. Thought I'd give you some perspective: I can tell you the game has been released on Impulse first, but Cryptstone is certainly open to releasing it through other distributors. I know that Impulse (Gamestop) was very supportive in getting the game out, and as a “very” small independent and 100% self funded developer, one accepts help from good people like Impulse if and when it’s offered. They would love to see it on Steam as well, and I definitely encourage you to contact Steam and let them know you’d like to see Star Prospector there too I know you're not the only ones that feel this way unfortunately. The game has been in development for well over 3 years, and is truly the product of only ONE guy.... Mark McGrevy, so please share with your friends and others who might be interested, and hopefully we'll see it on Steam soon!  

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo