Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

20. Re: Battle.net World Championship Announced, No BlizzCon 2012 Jan 25, 2012, 17:20 Mashiki Amiketo

Krovven wrote on Jan 25, 2012, 16:18:
Arenas, Battlegrounds...maybe you've heard of them? There is far more to WoW than questing and raiding.
Oh you mean for the "bros" and all that. To be honest, most people I know who enjoyed pvp liked BG's before the changes. Hated arena's with a passion and still do. And blizz went out of their way to kill and slaughter world pvp, ending what most us non-pvpers did in our off-time.

I preferred raiding, and it was for the challenge of the content. Especially back when getting 40 trained monkey's to do the right thing was simply amaaaaazing! Though TBC was probably by far my favorite raiding experiences in terms of difficulty, and content. I fondly look back at co-leading my old guild in vanilla through the content, and running our secondary gearing nights. Got good enough that we'd do 8min ony runs with 15 people and drag newbies along and throw them free gear.

--
"For every human problem,
there is a neat, simple solution;
and it is always wrong."
--H.L. Mencken

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo