Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

23. Re: Mass Effect Demo for Valentine's Jan 19, 2012, 10:11 RollinThundr

necrosis wrote on Jan 19, 2012, 09:54:
RollinThundr wrote on Jan 19, 2012, 09:24:
necrosis wrote on Jan 19, 2012, 07:27:
I love people who will buy ME3 but just not with Origin even tho you still have to use it to play and your still supporting this pathetic service and company.

Damned hypocrites.

The real hypocrites are the ones that would buy this on Steam excitedly, because Valve DRM is somehow different than EA DRM.
Last time I checked Steam does not scan your entire computer like Origin has been proven to do.

But my personal reason for not getting it because of the Origin requirement is I do not buy games at brick & mortar stores anymore and I am not about to have my games spread across multiple services. I will still grumble if it was on Steam and still required Origin tho not as much and would most likely buy it still. I already hate that Steam games still have other DRM stacked on top of it. But I understand if Valve banned all games that had secondary DRM they would have next to no titles to sell.

Eh I've had yet to see Origin do that the few times I've used it. To me it's just another DD service. I've mentioned before gamers have this habit of putting certain devs/publishers up on a pedestal for no reason. Valve is a perfect example of that.

Gabe loves you guys so much that HL Episode 3 was awesome right? Oh wait. Or hats in TF2? Or EST unlock times on big name releases usually being way past midnight? Among othere annoying things.

I like good games regardless of publisher. Oh noes EA published battlefield3!1111!!! I should deprieve myself of that fun mp shooter just because their name is on the box!!!eleventy11

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo