Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

22. Re: The Old Republic Patch Live and Causing PvP Problems Jan 19, 2012, 09:06 RollinThundr

Flatline wrote on Jan 19, 2012, 04:13:
Wallshadows wrote on Jan 18, 2012, 20:52:
Yeah, what a huge over sight the change to Ilum was and really no excuse that the glaringly obvious outcome was not caught prior to the release. Ilum is a mess and they're paying for it with massive backlash from the community and it's justifiable in this case.

The issue ultimately stems from the imbalance in the factions which, from what I hear, heavily favors Imperial over Republic in most cases. It basically boiled down to the video below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TL0kDP_Cexo

That reminds me of the situation I was in the first time I decided to quit WoW after being talked by my friends into a pvp server.

Wow that does look bad. What does this bug entail? Groups of a faction accessing areas they shouldn't? Or is it just due to most people prefering to play Sith? If it's the latter I don't really see how they can address people wanting to play that particular faction over playing as the rebel scum that the Rebellion is.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo