Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

146. Re: No Mass Effect 3 on Steam; Requires Origin Jan 16, 2012, 21:47 Paranoid Jack

Hello Dumbass Who Bought From Origin,

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.

I appreciate your interest in Battlefield 3. But you already have another ticket open with similar issue and that has been escalated to higher level. So they will contact you via email regarding this issue.

I know nothing can really measure up to what you feel, but please allow me to offer you this Discount Code (EA-SUCKS-ASS) that should allow you a 15% Discount on Origin. The code can be redeemed at: http://store.origin.com and is valid for 30 days on released games (except Pre-orders and new releases).

In case of any further questions, please feel free to get in touch with us anytime. You can also visit our website and review our extensive self-help knowledgebase (http://help.ea.com).

Regards,
Guy From India,
Electronic Arts - World Wide Customer Experience

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hello Guy From India,

I do realize I have another case for this issue. The reason I am contacting you is because nobody seems to care. I haven't heard anything in the week since the first ticket was created. I do appreciate your quicker response. Is it possible for you to have somebody involved with the other case contact me? It seems I'm still getting nowhere fast. Since my character was wiped I really don't care to play BF3 until this is resolved and I fear it will not be.

Also I don't want to sound ungrateful but I wouldn't care to use the 15% off code. If this issue is not resolved fairly I will never purchase another product from EA's Origin service. If EA intends to compete with the other digital distribution services it needs to put the proper customer service into place to care for customers who have purchased their products. At this time I'm not seeing that to be the case.

Thank you in advance for escalating this issue to somebody who can restore my character's stats.

Sincerely,
The Idiot Who Bought From Origin

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo