Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

42. Re: No Mass Effect 3 on Steam; Requires Origin Jan 15, 2012, 15:22 Paranoid Jack

I've now written off all EA games that require Origin. Which will be anything that comes out from BF3 on. Yeah, I bought BF3 because I loved the series. They have the best multi-player game-play for my tastes. Except the sci-fi version... skipped that one. It was the normal love/hate relationship with BF3 until recently. Though EA's Origin (which replaced their EA Downloader) created more of a dislike while booting the game. They did fix a lot of the browser issues after the beta stage or after the game went retail. But their customer service is horrible. For almost a week I have been waiting for them to restore my BF3 stats after an EA Agent wiped my account while trying to change my Origin EA Master ID. I asked the 3rd Agent to escalate it and then sent an e-mail... nobody has contacted me. Blows my mind that the Agents even have the ability to wipe an account but no ability to restore it?

I will not buy another product that has anything to do with Origin.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo