Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

44. Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 Development Continues Jan 12, 2012, 20:31 MajorD

Dev wrote on Jan 12, 2012, 19:07:
MajorD wrote on Jan 12, 2012, 10:44:
the night time lighting being SO DARK. From what I have read in the forums and such, is that it is supposed to be that dark; however, IT IS DARK.
As an aside, darkness in a game can usually be adjusted in the game's graphics menu, under brightness or gamma. As a last resort, a graphics card driver often has settings that can override the game's brightness and/or gamma. So regardless of how dark the game is supposed to be, if you want it to be brighter, its likely possible for you to do that.

Thank you for the info, I appreciate it, but I do know this. I did tweak those settings, but it didn't help much; too much adjustment washed it out. I just need to do some more tweaking to find the sweet spot. Day time is fine, it is just the night time that is SO DARK; I guess to be more realistic. Thinking2

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo