Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

44. Re: BF3 Anti-Cheat Ramps Up Jan 12, 2012, 16:48 Paranoid Jack

MajorD wrote on Jan 12, 2012, 14:31:
Paranoid Jack wrote on Jan 12, 2012, 13:50:
WoW, loving EA more than evar! After two hours on hold I was hung up on or disconnected. I'm going to wait to see if he calls me back before I contact another EA Rep. Got to love it. What a way to spend your day off, right?

Sorry to see you are going through all that BS; it is frustrating enough having to deal with incompetence on the telephone, on top of the wait time. How many times have you had to repeat your issue?
Wall

I'd sent them an e-mail just after Origin was turned up. Never heard from them. Today I was told by the second agent another player in England has my user name with lower case J. That is why I couldn't have it. I asked how could he register when all my previous BF games (pc/ps3/x-box) are all registered under that user name. So nothing got fixed. And I was told my stats should return when the server updates. Though I highly doubt it since the stats constantly update. So my guess is I'll have to contact them again about returning my stats.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo