Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

275. Re: Diablo III in February? Jan 12, 2012, 11:29 RollinThundr

Verno wrote on Jan 12, 2012, 09:28:
He can dance around it all day but the reality is that it's a large reduction in usability that's not really offset by anything presented with the thinnest possible justification I can imagine. The claim that it's ultimately in service of the customer is pretty amusing. I think a lot of people might respond with "thanks but uh don't do me anymore favors". I'm sure Diablo 3 will be a good game to some people but I'll just spend my money somewhere else. Back when we used to count the years between blockbuster titles in this market I might have said this was a must have title but I have a backlog full of games that fit that description so *shrug*. If they want to be dismissive, give them the same in return.

I just love that he's claiming the game is "built around connectivity" After he's denied repetedly that it's not to try to force people to use a real money auction house that blizzard takes a cut from.

So someone playing solo as a mage for will only find barbarian items in their games, thus forcing them to trade for mage items? Once again it's not even a real or legit reason because it's flat out false. Blizzard fanbois never cease to amaze me with their stupidity.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo