Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

36. Re: BF3 Anti-Cheat Ramps Up Jan 12, 2012, 11:11 Verno

Paranoid Jack wrote on Jan 12, 2012, 10:43:
So it being their server either with admin rights could enter the console type in the change and it would appear they are warping do to the fact my end is not updating properly any longer?

What about admin control of spawn locations? Is that possible?

Not possible with current plugins but in theory it's possible. I haven't seen any hack that does it so far. I'm betting what you're seeing is just overloaded servers or players with bad connections though. BF3 is way too tolerant of high ping players, it's very frustrating at times and it leads to a lot of dying behind cover or the guy you who just shot warps 50 feet and kills you somehow type crap. With network smoothing up all the way a lot of is hidden but if you turn it down you can really see how much of a difference the client side prediction makes.

Playing: Infamous Second Son
Watching: Midsomer Murders, Dominion, The Knick

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo