Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

20. Re: Intel's Fake Ultrabook Gaming Demo Jan 11, 2012, 00:46 killer_roach

Muscular Beaver wrote on Jan 10, 2012, 23:03:
And still you feel compelled to spew out crap about it, even though you didnt check everything.

Well, ok. Facts cant compete against blind hate I guess.

They still don't say the settings used (besides saying that it appears to be running in DX11), and F1 2011 isn't a particularly demanding game on the GPU (no slouch, but Codemasters' racing games tend to run okay on mid-range hardware).

You sound emotionally attached to this project, and it's probably best for you to take a few deep breaths and step back before people think of you as a blind, sputtering fanboy (if you haven't reached that point already). I'm just pointing out the blindingly obvious - the launch demonstration does not position this in a good light, the only concrete information we have on performance is dire, and you keep going back to a rather unimpressive YouTube video as "proof" that the system is running as it should.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo