Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

3. Re: Bethesda & Interplay Fallout Settlement Nears? Dec 29, 2011, 12:19 Parallax Abstraction

Krovven wrote on Dec 29, 2011, 12:11:
No matter how much you want to trash Interplay, they've been in the right almost every step of the way in these proceedings, and I've been saying so since the beginning. Bethesda was trying to bully them to take control of what was never rightfully theirs and has been turned down by the courts consistently. Bethesda broke the terms of the contract by suing and harassing Interplay and should lose the game/IP rights, reverting them back to Interplay.

From what I've read, you may very well be right. It's just a shame that the victors in this will be the scumbag Caen brothers who drove Interplay into the ground, shafting their investors and employees in the process. There are few less deserving of continuing to draw a salary than they are.

Parallax Abstraction
Geek Bravado | YouTube

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo