Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

11. Re: Skyrim is Spike's 2011 GotY Dec 11, 2011, 18:44 Alamar

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Dec 11, 2011, 18:24:
Dirwulf wrote on Dec 11, 2011, 17:59:
10 hours? LOL. You obviously did none of the side quests, none of the Riddler puzzles, none of the trophies, none of the challenges. You probably played it on easy as well. You didn't even play the game, you rushed through the quest line and then pronounced your incorrect, lame judgement.
Neither trophies or challenges have any point to me beyond ego stroking. Riddler puzzles were boring, and the side quests got tedious. As for easy? Assuming just makes an ass out of yourself.

I would have to argue that claiming one game takes 10 hours, but another game, that can be beaten in half that time even though 'it took me 137hrs to beat the main quest' is a bit much like making an ass out of yourself...

I'm happy you got such good 'entertainment value'. If only you could word it without exaggerated misleading : )

As for Skyrim as GOTY... I think it's a fine game... And I think, if it had been released in January, it wouldn't be up on the radar... That's my 'beef' with it winning. I've made a similiar argument around new years before, and as I'm morphing into a crusty curmudgeon, it'll likely come along nearly every year : )

-Alamar

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo