Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

41. Re: GSC/S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 Statement Monday Dec 11, 2011, 15:44 xXBatmanXx

theyarecomingforyou wrote on Dec 11, 2011, 14:28:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Dec 11, 2011, 13:47:
FOV is important because majority of people now use WS monitors. It wasn't AS important when we used 4:3 square huge things
You say that as if all games aren't developed with widescreen in mind, which they are - the FOV they use is deliberate. Anyway, I don't see why we're even arguing about this. I have already stated I'd like to see all developers include an option for FOV - even if it's buried away in advanced settings - and include some sensible restrictions for competitive multiplayer games. And that means all games should support EyeFinity properly (does nVidia have a name for their version of the technology?).

I have a hard time believing that they do that on purpose. The reason it is there is because the majorty of them are developing for a console - which also doesn't make sense (as most people have a WS main tv also). Most console games really feel like you are using 1 eye (best way for me to describe it). It just makes no sense.

If it feels like a tunnel and everything is "zoomed" in, I instantly go to google and look for a FOV fix.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo