Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

37. Re: GSC/S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 Statement Monday Dec 11, 2011, 10:57 xXBatmanXx

Mad Max RW wrote on Dec 10, 2011, 21:30:
bhcompy wrote on Dec 10, 2011, 21:24:
Mad Max RW wrote on Dec 10, 2011, 19:46:
Narrow FOV as a gameplay feature is a total fabrication. For most PC gamers it's as essential as vertical sync, turning on/off mouse acceleration/smoothing, and screen resolution.

It's a single player game. Single player games are about controlling the environment and mood of the game. Stop crying.

/also, vsync is essential?

I can't believe people are making an argument out of this. And vsync is absolutely essential if you're getting tearing across the screen.

Are there any sane people left on this site to back me up?

We are here....just not responding to the trolls who say FOV isn't important. For a few reasons:

1. They are most likely console fanbois
2. They are wrong
3. Most of the time they have no idea what they are talking about

Those of us "in the know" are very aware of how important FOV is. There are games I don't play because the FOV is not changeable or acceptable.

This comment was edited on Dec 11, 2011, 11:33.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo