Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

32. Re: Battlefield 3 Patch This Week Dec 5, 2011, 13:29 Matshock

Verno wrote on Dec 5, 2011, 09:04:
As for the previous comment "There's plenty of excellent FPSs out there that are way better than Battlefield and CoD." Don't confuse YOUR OPINION of games with a definitive 'better' or 'worse'.

Parroting this in every post you make never gets old, really we never tire of hearing it Rolleyes Uh oh, I said we!

As for unlocks, they're fine when they're balanced but BF3 has very poorly balanced unlocks overall that create a real disparity between those with and without.

I'm someone who despises MMOs and other "play a 100 hours or you're not allowed to be good" games- I have to admit BF3 is somewhere in the middle. After a little less than 20 hours in I have the SCAR H with some goodies, enough goodies for the M249 to make it work and the mortar for points grinding. I broke 2000 points a round instantly after getting the mortar.

Most mechanics-changing unlocks come pretty early compared to past BF games and especially compared to MMOs and the like.

They're going to nerf the silly ones in this patch so there will be even less to complain about.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo