Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

21. Re: Battlefield 3 Patch This Week Dec 5, 2011, 07:27 KilgoreTrout

Fibrocyte wrote on Dec 5, 2011, 05:42:
DangerDog wrote on Dec 4, 2011, 19:05:
CrimsonPaw wrote on Dec 4, 2011, 18:56:
Wish there was a way that servers could filter out players over certain ranks. It sucks that I can't dedicate my life to this game and am only rank 8 and get my ass handed to me constantly by 35+ers out there.

Play Team Deathmatch and you can rank up pretty quick, also don't forget you can pick up guns that have fallen on the ground.

Thanks for the tip. I just started playing multiplayer on Friday and I'm only rank 2. I probably get about an hour per day in so I'll give team DM a try.

Try to find a 64-player Metro conquest server where explosive use is banned (one named Killzone 7 comes to mind, but there are probably lots of them). Play as assault. You will rack up lots of points just by reviving/healing teammates, and quickly get enough kills to unlock weapon equipment even if you are not an expert player.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo