Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

1. Re: BRINK Free Weekend Dec 1, 2011, 21:09 Sacrifex

Unfortunately, even at a cost of zero dollars, you're being cruelly cheated out of the time you spend on it.

The game may possibly have stood a chance had Splash Damage responded to critics early, fixed the tech issues/bugs, and released more content in month one/two. Instead, they still have a buggy pile months later, released extra content way too late to stop players from jumping ship, and just now got to coding in some of their promised improvements from a long time ago.

At this point, the game can never even crack the Steam top 100 - which, for essentially a Multiplayer only game (the AI is amongst the worst I've seen in recent times), is a very, very bad thing.

It's a shame, because I badly wanted it to live up to even a portion of the hype it generated.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo