Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

71. Re: Skyrim Patched Dec 1, 2011, 19:14 Creston

Teddy wrote on Dec 1, 2011, 17:06:
Creston wrote on Dec 1, 2011, 11:23:
Really? I never bother with daggers because it's too much hassle. Everything dies in max 3 arrows when stealthed. Of course, with all items and perks included, my bow does (IIRC) 130 damage, plus 40 from all the extras, then another 50 from decent poisons, and then x3 for the stealth crit.

Not to many things have (130+40)x3 + 50 = 560 hitpoints.

I'll see your 560 hitpoints of bow damage and raise you a backstab from my blade of woe. 2(29 * 15) = 870 damage, add another 50 if you want to bother with poisons, but generally the only ones that seem to live past one are Centurion Masters.

Ideally I could forge a new blade that does more and enchant it higher, but I haven't found a reason to bother yet, and that's on Master difficulty.

Yeah, but you have to sneak all the way there. I kill them from 400 yards out.

Admittedly, my bow is nowhere near top of the range. With enchanting you can get it to like 280ish, but I purposely stay away from smithing and enchanting.

Creston

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo