Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

169. Re: No PC Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Nov 27, 2011, 07:59 Teddy

^Drag0n^ wrote on Nov 25, 2011, 16:38:
Teddy wrote on Nov 25, 2011, 14:05:
No one is arguing whether it's illegal or immoral, so there's no justifying of anything going on, you utter fucking retard, They're arguing the fact that for some reason you (and apparently some other idiot on here) seem incapable of understanding the difference.

And perhaps you should not just read one of my posts and go off half cocked, but rather read the conversation before throwing the verbal filth around. Had you done so, you would have seen I actually acknowledged that, but pointed out my reason for posting that link was more to what the US Attorney said to the media, and the ramifications it has going forward; so if you're going to quote the article, be sure you quote the relevant part:

"'Music piracy is stealing and, unless you want to end up in a federal prison, donít do it,' said U.S. Attorney Chuck Rosenberg in a statement trumpeting the verdict."

I've pretty much come to expect comments at that level from you, which is why I really don't care about the personal attacks you throw in as well.

QED.

^D^

And as a gamer, you should know full well that what an attorney 'thinks' is completely irrelevant to the law. Ask Jack Thompson about that one. He was grandstanding and spouting the exact words his clients wanted him to, nothing more and not even close to a comment that in any way shape or form defines the law. Hell, Jack Thompson called video games 'Murder Simulators', he was an attorney at the time, I guess it must be true right?

The LAW says that Piracy, be it music, video or software IS NOT THEFT. They have plenty of categories of theft, from petty theft, grand theft, larceny, robbery, and note that NOT ONE OF THOSE CATEGORIES is piracy related. Not one.

You're welcome to ignore the personal attacks, I throw them in because you've earned them. Particularly by being such a complete and utter hypocrite. You accuse me of not bothering to read everything when you conveniently skip over the parts of everyone's posts where they explain IN DETAIL that they're well aware that piracy is wrong and illegal, yet you still accuse them of trying to rationalize or justify because they don't agree with your idiotic, incorrect (and completely proven so) definition of piracy.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo