Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

29. Re: Steam Top 10 Nov 21, 2011, 07:21 jacobvandy

The reason there are so many dragons is because they created so many shouts, each with three words. Some of them are freebies, but still, you need something like 30 souls to unlock them all. Gotta make sure the player has all the resources he needs to play however he wants, without compromise! Heaven forbid we have some scarcity...

The strongest dragons (Ancients and named) start showing up randomly at level 40 or so, but I still occasionally see weaker ones. Not that their strength matters at all once you're maxing out skills and have top-tier equipment, eventually they're all just minor annoyances. I do find it strange that you continue getting attacked after the main quest, though, considering they name you the new dragon lord after you kill Alduin. But I suppose they'd rather sacrifice congruency for convenience.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo