Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

67. Re: Skyrim Soars Nov 12, 2011, 23:01 Linksil

Honestly I didn't look into the menu's that much, Having to use the keyboard to navigate some menu's and the mouse to do other turned me off from trying to search through for different options. Was also having too much fun playing the game to play with the menus.

I don't mind the STA, END, INT and limited stats... it's the putting the points into perks(I used the wrong word before) that's annoying. Knowing you have a limit to them vs giving you a huge array and not telling you anything was just annoying.

Maybe it's because I have not played the other elder scrolls games, but having the right hand bound to left mouse button just makes no sense. I mean it's purely a graphical thing, but when you have two big things readied on screen it seems to me most people will click the left button to activate the left object on screen. Best example is I have a giant shield out in my left hand so i'm trying to click a new sword I'll hit the right button because it should go on the right side of the screen, not replace the left item. I think the reason they have it that way is like you said about a primary button for use, but then it comes down to them discriminating vs left handed people. Guess i'll dig into the menus.

Still vastly enjoying the game vs others of simular fair.

Munching On: Warframe, Final Fantasy 6, Tales of Xallia, Saints Row 4.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo