Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

91. Re: Skyrim Arrives Nov 11, 2011, 16:36 StingingVelvet

Played another couple hours. Having a really hard time getting the mouse right but I think I got it now. V-synch forced on, shadows on high rather than ultra, mouse tweaked in ini file to remove smoothing and up sensitivity.

Anyway, I noticed a ton of old engine issues are still there. For example an enemy spawned in so far away that a story segment with him was missed because he was dead before I got there. That used to happen in previous Bethesda games too. Also the LOD pop-in is still pretty obvious when you're in a big flat area.

Loving the game though. It looks wonderful, the UI is fine if you can use a keyboard and mouse at the same time, the visual design is a million times more interesting than Oblivion's and the writing is much improved as well.

Happy.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo