Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

6. Re: Is WoW Jumping the Panda? Nov 8, 2011, 15:00 SimplyMonk

CVSiN wrote on Nov 8, 2011, 14:48:
I know in my office alone 15 people have all stopped playing since Cata..
saying the game is unfun now and that Blizzard has flat lost touch.

Hard to stay in touch with mere mortals when you feast daily on golden extinct dodo bird, drive around in your Inconcievium laced rocket car and work in a building constructed out of the bones of lesser MMO developers.

All joking aside though, they have reached the point of saturation with their customer base and are now struggling with how to move forward. Do they listen to the faceless mass? Try new things of their own design? Conform to what people want or challenge them?

Touching on my first statement though, even if they drive WoW into the ground, who the fuck cares? It's their product to mess up and test whatever the hell they want with. They are Blizzard. The can do whatever they want and they will always bring in more than enough money to support their costs and make other developers swoon (unless Activision drags them down, but they have their own support network of fanatics).

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo