Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

21. Re: The Old Republic Early Access Details; Trailer; Novel Preview Nov 6, 2011, 00:19 fujiJuice

The Half Elf wrote on Nov 5, 2011, 20:02:
fujiJuice wrote on Nov 5, 2011, 19:55:
Agent.X7 wrote on Nov 5, 2011, 15:26:
I like the early access deal. Since I preordered the CE, I can play for a week before needing a code. If I don't like the game, I can return or sell my unopened CE for profit!

You need to enter your code to get early access, I got my code immediately from Amazon when I ordered. So if you haven't done that you should soon, according to this announcement, if you want more time to play ahead of release.

I can cancel my order before the item actually ships but I can't transfer ownership without handing over my Origin account. So selling an unopened CE for profit won't be a possibility unless you use a throwaway Origin account as you would need to transfer that to the buyer.

YOU DO NOT NEED ORIGIN FOR THIS GAME.

Then why did my SWTOR.com account become an Origin account when I entered my pre-order code? Because it is tied to an Origin account that is why. Like others have said you may not need to run Origin at the same time, but I assure it is tied to Origin, I can even see it on my Origin account when I log into it, even though I purchased it on Amazon. Take it easy.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo