Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

45. Re: Battlefield 3 Improvements Nov 4, 2011, 11:54 Elessar

LittleMe wrote on Nov 3, 2011, 22:21:
fujiJuice wrote on Nov 3, 2011, 21:50:
The lag and rubber-banding is pretty ridiculous most of the time, it is rare that I find a server with none. It seems to be the worst on Tehran Highway.

Yeah there's the rubber banding and then there's the equally bad lag deaths when I'm already around the corner but taking hits anyway because the person shooting me is lagged. It means the client is dominant, not the server. It's a way to hide lag and it sacrifices gameplay for those of us with low pings. BF3 is much worse than BF2 in this regard. IIRC even BC2 didn't behave like this.
I HATE this. There's nothing worse than thinking you made it to cover only to fall to the ground dead because the client wasn't synced with the server. It's only happened a few times, but when it does, it's annoying. BF3 is largely lag free for me otherwise.

"You don't get what you deserve, you get what you get."

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo