Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

28. Re: Mithyatva Mohaniya Karma Nov 3, 2011, 13:29 EddieTheHack

space captain wrote on Nov 3, 2011, 12:59:
Burrito of Peace wrote on Nov 3, 2011, 12:32:
A book, as you remember from last week's lesson, that is full of hate, rape, murder, enslavement and genocide.

where are the references to rape? ive found tons of references to the other things you mention here, but i dont recall any passages about rape

btw, its interesting to note that much of the nastier stuff is found in the old testament, i.e. the torah, i.e. the book that the jewish religion is based on.. where jews are described as the "chosen" people who are racially superior by divine right - wait that sounds familiar doesnt it

It's old testament law that a rape victim must marry and never divorce the rapist - if the victim is not engaged. Judeo Christian theology is largely the product of the primitive and patriarchal society that spawned it. I grew up a christian until I actually read through the bible and paid attention - up until that point I was treating it like every other christian does: An EULA - just scroll to the bottom and click accept without ever comprehending a thing. It's scary once you realize just how mentally defective and unthinking one must be to follow it - sort of like the Origin EULA.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo