Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

12. Re: PC Dungeon Defenders Sells 200K Nov 3, 2011, 10:43 Keilun

rist3903 wrote on Nov 3, 2011, 10:17:
They already released a special event on the PC. Halloween Spooktacular. It added 8 costumes, a new mission and new weapons. PC is still getting lots of love. So don't take the special event for consoles as a dick move towards the PC. If anything, PC gets more love than any other platform right now.

Okay perhaps that was a bit hasty on my part. Instead of what I originally thought it to be, it is merely a terribly misguided press release. They ought to decouple:

game doing quite well amongst people in group A.

As a result, we are giving perks to people in groups B and C.

because if you put those together, it totally sounds like a dick move. Even if it isn't.

Agreed. It's a poorly worded press release. I'm still unsure of whether or not these weekly community events will be console exclusive. Some of the things Trendy does, while great, doesn't make much sense. Offering exclusives to the various platforms and creating all that fragmentation doesn't seem like a good thing to me.

Either way that's their problem. As long as they keep up the great work on PC, I'll be happy. And I am right now. Great game. I'd recommend it, especially at the $14.99 price point.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo