Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

22. Re: More on Deus Ex: Human Revolution Boss Woes Nov 2, 2011, 19:32 Acleacius

Brumbek wrote on Nov 2, 2011, 18:17:
I didn't mind the boss fights. I actually found DX1 to be a bit unrealistic how you could just run past all bosses. That made little sense and was more of a glitch/exploit than feature.

Sometimes in life there are evil people who simply need to die. Moreover, even if you put all points into stealth/hacking (like I did), the first boss was easily killed with 3 three rockets, and a rocket launcher was placed just a bit before the boss's location.
Really? What about arresting people or would that mean society itself is partly responsible for the citizens it raises.

Their deaths did nothing for the game, it was the player that mattered. The player had to live, none of them had to die.

No one is trying to take away your bloodlust to kill, you don't get to force it on the rest of us.

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo