Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

26. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer Nov 1, 2011, 17:02 DangerDog

xXBatmanXx wrote on Nov 1, 2011, 16:18:
DangerDog wrote on Nov 1, 2011, 15:41:
Vazz wrote on Nov 1, 2011, 15:13:
I don't know why people attack CoD all the time and praise BF. BFBC2=BF3 even if you don't want to admit it for some reason. But I don't care, I still like both series.

It's the way they PR the game, they say things like "dedicated servers" for the PC but then later go "oh, but they'll be unranked".

at least they're offering dedicated servers at all, so there's that.

I do like some of the things they're talking about with this one, the way kill streaks have been turned into point streaks and with the support class you don't get kicked to the bottom of the ladder if you die.

It'll be interesting with the new skill based matchmaking, if it actually works then all the cheaters and aim-botters will end up playing against each other.

I don't know of anyone that WANTS matchmaking. We want servers. I always play on the same SERVERS.

Then you shouldn't have a problem with the way MW3 handles it, I think you can even pseudo rank up if you play on the same server all-the-time. That's what's been implied but not confirmed.

For a game like MW3 where the player counts are extremely low and the maps are the size of a shoebox I don't think matchmaking is the worst thing in the world. They're going to pass the hosting token around so one person doesn't have full control and low ping all the time, end of every map it'll switch to another player.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo