Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

107. Re: Blizzard's BlizzCon Apology Oct 29, 2011, 17:51 Prez

Beelzebud wrote on Oct 29, 2011, 17:45:
Prez wrote on Oct 28, 2011, 18:09:
Sorry, I'm going to say what I want, when I want, encourage others to do the same, and not care one iota that the thin-skinned people who think they have a right to never be offended don't like it. Yeah, I'm one of your "giant dickheads". Whatever. Whatever

The internet tough guy act only works on the internet. I challenge you to go out to a public bar this weekend and say what you want, where you want, and see how well it goes for you. You sound like someone that lives in a small town, and doesn't leave the house much.

Oh goodie, another one!

I can get away saying what I want whenever I want because I don't have hateful thoughts or go around thinking I'm better than other races or religions. I may tell the off-color joke from time to time, or laugh along with others at them, but you'd be surprised at how well I get along with everyone saying what I want when I want. I'm not important enough to be targeted by the NAACP, NOW, or GLAAD. Seeing as how my lesbian sister hangs out with me when I go back to visit I don't think I can be too terrible a person. And yeah, I tell gay jokes, which she laughs at.

Just don't tell me what I can and can't say - that's not your place. And FYI, I'm from NYC, btw, where everyone says what they think pretty regularly.

EDIT: I'm also a badass Ninja who could kill an entire bar full of rowdy rednecks. Excited

This comment was edited on Oct 29, 2011, 18:14.

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo