Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

203. Re: BlizzCon Hate-Speech Criticized Oct 28, 2011, 08:34 Animals for Crackers

Oh fine, go on then.

At this point I was trying to get a better understanding of where you were coming from (like your definition of normal here) but I'll desist since it seems we're talking at cross purposes.

FWIW, I'm sorry for all the unnecessary insults and digs at you and that goes for you too, Prez. Honest. I'm still puzzled by your POVs and what I identify as mis-characterizations but let's just leave it at that for now, shall we?

I've had some time to cool down and really, while the general content of my criticism remains somewhat unchanged, I was on edge already when I came across this thread and probably should have just done the smart thing and opted out (this wasn't some sort of targeted trolling), if I couldn't get my point across without whipping out the flame-thrower. Even if I felt you were being unfair.

Now we know you're not innocent little pink bunny rabbits either but that's neither here nor there concerning my own apology but it still bears mentioning.

Others have done a much better job at addressing some of what I would call misconceptions by you, with clarity and without escalating things into name-calling contests (Bhruic, good show dude).

So for my part, I'm sorry guys, I wish to retract the unnecessary insults and provocations, cathartic as they were in the moment. As for your retorts slung back at me, it's all water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned, (in my best and oh-so-topical Bernie Crane/Florian Cravic impression) I forgive you sweeties! Who wants a kiss on the mouth?

Let's move on please, if you don't mind.

This comment was edited on Oct 28, 2011, 09:04.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo