Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

21. Re: Battlefield 3 PC Checklist Oct 25, 2011, 18:47 MacK

When will game publishers realize that increasing the number of game clients hurts them more than it helps them. The more programs I have to have installed on my computer to play games, the more annoyed I will be. I read a review of Origin and saw how stupid and pointless it was, so I refuse to get it.

Once EA realizes that their sales are down compared to what they expected, lets hope that they will put it on Steam. I am not a Steam fanboy, but I have a crap load of games on it, so I don't particularly want to get another one. Also, since only EA games are on Origin, I don't want it.

Don't get me wrong, I want to play BF3, much like I want to play Batman: Arkham City, but I don't want to download some mostly useless program just like how I don't want to play Arkham City on a console if it will cost me ten bucks more.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo