Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

82. Re: Battlefield 3 Reviews Oct 24, 2011, 22:16 Creston

Sphinx wrote on Oct 24, 2011, 18:25:
Okay from within Origin do this
1. Click on the MY GAMES tab
2. Click on the gear in the right hand top corner
3. Select Settings
4. On the General tab are two settings:
-- Downloaded Games -- change where your downloaded games go
-- Select where you want to store your game installers. You can change that too.

Thank you, good sir.

Probably won't ever need it... well, I guess maybe for ME3.

Edit : And got hit with another wonderful bit of EA'ness. Got an email to remind me that if I wanted to play Battlefield 3, I NEED Origin, so I had better get to downloading! I've never shown an interest in BF3, but apparently since I have Origin installed, this must automatically mean that I am absolutely dying for BF3.

Peculiar that I got this email, since I practically hammered the "DO NOT SEND ME YOUR EMAIL JUNK" radio button to death when I created my EA account.

And then there was a little note at the bottom. "If you have opted out of EA email marketing, this will be the only email you will receive."

Ah, well, thank you, EA. It's mighty kind of you to just make this ONE exception to my request that you don't bother me with your inane marketing. Rolleyes

Creston

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo