Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

28. Re: Battlefield 3 Reviews Oct 24, 2011, 14:03 Bucky

Verno wrote on Oct 24, 2011, 13:40:
I can't even remove some games from my Origin list. It just arbitrarily decides what stays and what I'm allowed to remove. BF3 Alpha? Stays no matter what. BF3 beta? Can be removed. Dead Space 2? Ok you can remove that. I guess I am expecting too much from what is basically a QT based EADM reskin.

Every service has it's problems. I've had a duplicate listing of CivIV+expansions in Steam for so long that I created a separate category just so I wouldn't have to look at them. Steam also does not provide a good notification of platform updates. I've had my internet go down, restart the computer, and then find out I can't even enter offline mode because Steam needs to be updated.

Don't get me wrong, I still think Steam is superior to Origin, but lets not forget Steam had a rocky start too. Remember how long it took for the friends system to actually function?

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo