Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

24. Re: Free Diablo III with World of Warcraft Annual Pass Oct 22, 2011, 06:42 ZeroCougar

I would tend to think, that they are not scared of SWTOR, or Guild Wars 2 much. But its bound to be a part of this move, along with player retention to WoW. I believe its definitely a combination of all 3.

And its not a bad plan ether from there view, they control B-net, they control the entire digital Diablo 3 aspect, its virtually all profit to them. And not to mention the cash they will rake in for that real money for items sold in the auction house or whatever that deal was that they are doing in D3.

All it costs them is cheap bandwidth to maintain your WoW account for the year. And the however many GB-size your digital copy of D3 costs to send to each player.

- That's a very nice everything you have there... ssssssssSSSSSSSSSSS -

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo