Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

20. Re: Free Diablo III with World of Warcraft Annual Pass Oct 21, 2011, 22:39 Alamar

Tumbler wrote on Oct 21, 2011, 22:14:
This is a really smart move.. But I don't know why anyone outside of PR/press uses the word 'free' to describe a 144? Dollar expense...

That is what I was looking for. $144 hunh. That is a lot. I guess if you're going to play wow for a year there is no reason not to get the newest game free. Smart marketing move. Assuming you already wanted to buy Diablo 3 you're looking at $65 so that means you could get a year of WoW for $79 with purchase of Diablo 3.

I'm not sure the official #, but 15 a month, 14 for 3, 13 for 6, and I assume 12 for 12, so 144...

For the many many subscribers that want a reason to leave, this offers both... Assuming they can afford it... This hurts the 'dad pays' demographic, but that's probably not as big as most think : )

Edit: holy hell, never mind.. Apparently it's an 'agreement' that you lock in for a year (and choose your payment schedule/price), which also puts it at 13/m minimum... So 156.

-Alamar

This comment was edited on Oct 21, 2011, 22:44.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo