Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

19. Re: Battlefield 3 Beta Infographic Oct 18, 2011, 10:56 Matshock

eRe4s3r wrote on Oct 17, 2011, 21:52:
Don't be hilarious, nobody expects it to be fixed in the gold copy, but the 0-day patch which everyone know will come on release day will likely fix plenty of things Add to that that the beta really was a month old when it started they had 2 months to fix issues, and i have no doubt they did that.

Don't tell me you haven't been around BC2 rel on pc and what a crap-fest that was on release. With this a lot more rides on it for EA so they will make sure EVERY issue is patched and every little nagging detail is addressed. The alternative is to lose to Cod which releases a whole month later, its during that time BF3 either wins or loses the war.

So yeah

Yep, BC2's in-game browser was inop on release and then died again months later after a patch for some of us with a hardware firewall. There was a period of several weeks where I couldn't play a game that I had been playing for months.

I'm glad to see the in-game browser gone.

I'm pretty sure the game play portions of the beta were obsolete when they were released. I know that was the case with the BC2 beta.

Finally if NVIDIA gets an official driver out on time I expect BF3 to be quite playable on release day.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo