Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

41. Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution: The Missing Link Next Week; Price Details Oct 15, 2011, 19:44 StingingVelvet

Jerykk wrote on Oct 15, 2011, 19:40:
And yet in so many ways $3 an hour for entertainment is super cheap. Compare it to a movie, a concert, a theme park, whatever.

Sadly, those things are horribly overpriced. $10 to watch a two hour movie is insane. Now, if you're paying $10 for a BluRay with lots of special features for a movie that you love and know you'll watch many, many times over the years, that makes more sense.

New movies on Bluray are $25 or so usually, and I can replay Deus Ex just as much as I can rewatch a movie. Probably more so, given the multiple play styles. I have already played the main game through twice, stealthy and loud.

In any case it's all relative, was my point. I doubt I will feel at all fleeced after purchasing.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo