Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

55. Re: Chrome Oct 15, 2011, 10:22  Frans 

Enahs wrote on Oct 14, 2011, 09:59:
Blue wrote on Oct 14, 2011, 09:24:
Jim wrote on Oct 13, 2011, 19:33:
This is the only site that I visit regularly that forces them, and as a web developer (13 years) I don't recall one incident where this became an issue.

Okay, now I'm confused. I thought you were asking for code to remove underlines, but it sounds like we are adding code that forces them?

I believe he is saying, that if you do not force link underlines on through the css code (just remove that entire line) it will do what the browser is set to by default. By default in most browsers links are underlined, but you can turn that off for your browser.
The style sheets don't meddle with link underlines, and I'm able to turn them off in my Firefox (3.6.23 on Linux and Windows, dunno about other browsers). So I don't understand why Jim can't.

-- Frans

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo